Friday, August 12, 2016

Welcome!

1. Bread and butter introductions

2. Your goal for this year? Be a lobster!




What did we learn?

3. Read and annotate this article.

4. Are you wondering what to expect from EIP. Please read Emma's blog post. In fact, you might want to look over her entire blog because it exemplifies my expectations for your blogs.

5. As you get ready to visit your EIP placement, there are a few steps you need to complete. View the "Welcome to EIP" presentation to get started.

Dear ______,
Good afternoon (or morning)! I am a student in the Educational Internship Program at Liberty North High School, and I have been assigned to work with you this year. I am excited to be part of your classroom. I am especially looking forward to ________________.
My first day in your classroom will be Tuesday, August 23rd. Our schedule on Tuesdays is slightly modified. I will see you from ____ to ____, but on normal days, I will sign in at ___________ and leave your classroom at ______________. On Wednesdays, I will be at LNHS. Would you like me to visit your classroom before August 23rd? I can stop by on ________________ at 3:50.
I do have a few questions before I visit Warren Hills, LC, etc. Is there a specific place I should park? Do you prefer that I dress up, or will shorts and jeans be appropriate for your classroom? What will students generally be doing during my placement time? And finally, what is your room number?
I am looking forward to a great year!
Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment